Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
These multi segments are operated as strategic business units (SBU) with full profit and loss respo…
Read more about this company
Contact Centre Agent
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
- The Contact Centre Agent will be primarily responsible for answering incoming calls from customers who want to place orders, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provide general information. You will be a member of the primary contact team for consumers interested in the products we offer and will be responsible for assisting them in completing purchases online and over the phone. You will also inform customers of the product terms and features and project a professional company image through voice and online interactions.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer’s emails.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors.
- Provide product and service information to customers.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable software.
- Process orders, forms, and application.
- Route calls to appropriate resources.
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Manage and update customer databases with the status of each customer.
- Provide customers with brochures and information packages on products or services.
- Build customer loyalty by follow-up of customer calls.
- Evaluate problems of the customers and provide logical lasting solutions.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Upsell products and services.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in any discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Contact Centre Agent.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Must be very patient.
- The agent is required to understand company and clients’ products and services in a timely manner.
- Must be rsident with Ajah/Sangotedo axis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Ajah / Sangotedo axis.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.