Akintola Williams Deloitte is the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) member firm in Nigeria and the oldest indigenous professional services firm in Nigeria. The firm was established in 1952 by Mr. Akintola Williams, FCA, CFR, CBE, the doyen of the accountancy profession in Nigeria. Our approach to corporate responsibility is shaped by the recognition…
Read more about this company
Business Process Solution Personnel – Experience Hire
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Demonstrated competence in IFRSs and IPSAS (US GAAP is an advantage)
- Practical IFRS Experience including valuations and modelling e.g. IFRS 9, 16 and 17 modelling
- Advanced excel and analytical skills
- Experience in developing finance process and control framework
- Proficiency in PowerBI
- Digital fluency
- Strong Research Abilities
- Strong presentation and report writing skills
- Ability to use financial reporting tools e.g. CaseWare is an advantage
- Experience in Financial Reporting (Consolidation and complex structures)
- Competence in SAP HANA, Microsoft ERPs (added advantage)
- Demonstrated competence in managing a team and working independently.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng. / B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum Of Second Class Upper / Upper Credit Division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- 4-5 years in Professional Services ( Big 4 is an advantage) or 6 – 8 years industry experience
- CITN/ACA/ACCA qualified
- CFA or CIMA( Added advantage)
The Impact You Will Make
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.
- We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.