MGIC is a non-profit affiliate of UMB with a mission to administratively support international operations of UMB Principal Investigators. Our purpose is to provide the administrative infrastructure for sizable and sustained operations outside of the U.S.
Currently, MGIC operates in Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Zambia, with registration applicati…
Read more about this company
Asset and Inventory Associate
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Receive, verify (quality control), label, and update assets
- Participate in physical asset verification.
- Monitor the movement of assets and inventory by issuing asset movement permits
- Manage assigned equipment’s, furniture, work tools to staff and locations
- Examine the levels of supplies and determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus
- Track and ensure all assets are insured and list updated.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication abilities.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.