LORACHE LIMITED is a marketing management, Human Capital development and Business Process & Strategist consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
LORACHE deals in sales and marketing consultancy and training organisation working across multiple industries, including the consumer goo…
Read more about this company
Architect (Interior Design & Furnishing)
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Real Estate
(Interior Design & Furnishing)
- Responsible for personal sales performance, establishing contact and developing good relationships with prospects; recommending solutions to prospects
- To handle customers queries and complaints promptly and professionally
- Meet and exceed targets set for sales, daily and monthly
- Record, analyze and report sales in CRM system
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops or work-related seminars
- To develop 2D/3D design concept and space planning with detailed work specifications
- Work closely with the design teams in preparation of 3D visualization
- To reproduce designer’s concept into a graphic form, interpret artistic design to represent the ideas in a graphic form and into photo-realistic 3D renderings and Virtual Reality (VR)
- To read and accurately interpret design illustrations, 2D CAD files, or other 3D modeling data, as specified within projects and realizing those designs as compelling imagery
- To provide efficient modeling and converting of data sets from AutoCAD or other 3D modeling packages
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
- With/Without experience are welcome to apply (training provided)
- Good communication skill, customer service oriented, and dedicated to providing excellent customer service
- Confident, out-going, approachable, energetic & possess a positive attitude
- Knowledge in designing software(e.g., Autocad, 3D Max) for interior designing
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding fast-paced environment and work independently
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.