Pause Factory is a business and management consulting company that leverages people’s emotions and performance architecture to solve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.
We use the “vitals” of your Leaders, Teams and Organization to create a customized solution blue print for your transformation.
We know every …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Purpose of the Role
- Is to assist and collaborate in the design, execution and delivery of projects. The incumbent will be responsible for specific project related tasks with the guidance of seniors.
- Responsible for project design, management and execution
- Responsible for specific project related functions including writing proposals, designing questionnaires / discussion guides, sample design and tab specs.
- Gather and check cost quotations against specification
- Responsible for orderly & effective process and quality documentation
- Develop project related materials
- Effectively communicate project needs to suppliers (Quant)
- Update seniors on progress and problems as and when they occur on active projects
- Thoroughly check data before commencement of charting
- Work with team to generate insights and recommendations to meet client needs
- Collect general client information (e.g., newspaper articles / industry reports) to share with team and input to analysis
- Analyze data patterns in detail to understand significance and identify appropriate action (Quality Assurance)
- Develop qualitative fieldwork & analysis skills and write debriefs (Qualitative Space)
Requirements / Qualifications
- Candidate should have at least minimum of 3 years of work experience in the research industry
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Social Sciences, Arts, Psychology or related discipline.
- Good marketing knowledge
- Negotiating Skills
- Good Communication
- Interpersonal relationship
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management
- Business writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Note: A hands – on experience in Market research industry is key.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.