Eden Solutions & Resources Ltd is a human resource management company that provides its client with best practice business management solutions.
Registered in 2002 in Nigeria, and managed by a competent team of professionals. Eden Solutions & Resources was initially set up, primarily as a recruitment agency but today it has evolved into company of…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Delta
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Job Type: Full Time/ Direct Hire
Location: Warri, Delta State
Industry: Solar Energy
Experience: Cognate work experience
Our client, a Solar Energy Company based in Abuja and Warri is seeking to recruit an effective and dedicated Administrative Secretary. Ideal candidate will provide office support to individuals and teams for the smooth running of the business. Candidate will be responsible for office projects and tasks as well as overseeing the work of office assistant
- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Filing documents, as well as entering data and maintaining databases.
- Liaising with internal departments and communicating with the public.
- Directing internal and external calls and emails to designated departments.
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Arranging and scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering replacements.
- Possibly maintaining the company social media accounts
- Assisting with copying, scanning, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing facilities and arranging refreshments for events, if required.
- Observing the best business practices and etiquette.
Qualifications and Experience:
- B.Sc / HND degree in Office Administration, Secretarial Studies or with any relevant training certificate.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Administrative Secretary would be advantageous.
- Advanced proficiency in managing documents, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Ability to liaise internally and externally on administrative matters.
- Exceptional filing, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of computer skills
- Knowledge of office technology and procedures.
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling and call forwarding systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Salary: N80, 000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (in PDF) to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.