HSSL Systems Integrator, is an Enterprise Business Communication Services, Technology and Outsourcing Services Company. We combined unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions.
We understand and apply best industries practices. HSSL has a proven approach to help manage organisation ICT Service Level Management throughout the entire organization while achieving better IT and business alignment
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Manage reception desk: incoming/outgoing phone calls, mails, visitors to office
- Manage internal mails
- Support to register the access building card with building admin
- Vendor Management
- Procurement and Inventory
- Manage and maintain all facilities in the office daily
- Supervise maintenance jobs performed by Vendor
- Preparing regular financial and administrative reports
- Maintain and update company databases
Education and Experience Requirements
- OND minimum required,
- 3+ years of experience in similar role
- Interpersonal Effectiveness – Builds constructive and effective relationships; Presents information and respond to questions with confidence; Uses diplomacy and tact.
- Customer Focus – Establishes and maintains effective relationships with internal and external partners, gaining their trust and respect.
- Action Orientation: Highly driven and self-motivated; Capable of working in a deadline oriented environment; Ability to work independently and proactively to develop solutions with minimal guidance; Ability to think creatively.
- Organizational skills – Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload. Ability to meet deadlines and to work independently with minimal supervision; Ability to orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; Arranges information in a useful manner.
- Team player – Able to work as part of a team.
- Attention to detail – Methodical and meticulous; Demonstrates attention to detail.
- Communication: Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Informing: Ability to recognize key issues and effectively communicate to management
- Perseverance – Pursues everything with energy; Demonstrates drive and a need to finish; Gives up seldom even in the face of resistance or setbacks; Demonstrates a proactive attitude and ability to act on own initiative.
- Functional / Technical Skills: Demonstrated office management skills; demonstrated meeting and travel scheduling capabilities; Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office Suite skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Demonstrated ability supporting multiple managers and helping them to be more efficient and organized
- High degree of integrity and ethics and the ability to protect confidential employee and organizational information
- High degree of composure and ability to deal with high velocity change, fluctuating priorities and shifting deliverables
Skills and Knowledge
- leadership skills
- customer service skills
- business management skills
- ambition and a desire to succeed
- to be able to use a computer and the main software packages confidently
- excellent telephone manners for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associate
- excellent written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- good IT skills, including the use of spreadsheets
- a professional manner and presentable appearance for meeting customers/clients
- initiative and good decision-making skills
- project management skills
- the ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
- great organisational skills
- the ability to think strategically
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.