No economy grows without the use of credit and there is no example of any advanced society without the use of credit. Credit at whatever level of sector, if not properly managed could spell doom for an economy.
As we are all aware, for the economy to grow to the point of providing desired jobs and wealth creation, there must be credit extension at all lev…
Read more about this company
Web / Database Management Assistant
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Applicant must be a holder of good degree in computer science.
- Must have at least 2-years working experience in website design, hosting, maintenance and updating, management of database, programming, among others.
- Applicant must have a developers license ID or a developers certification ID.
- Must have knowledge in computer applications both software and hardware.
- Applicant must be extra ordinary versatile in setting up and maintenance of existing Webinar based E-Learning Platform, co-coordinating and managing visual discussion platform for all ICA meetings and conferences with all its members, must be knowledgeable in relationship interface with Google, Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- And all matters relating to IT needs of the Institute.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Full Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Only shorlisted candidate will be invited for interview.
- We expect applications and CVs to come from applicants living in any of these areas in Lagos: Ajah, Badore, Ado Road, Ogombo Town, and Lagos Island.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.