Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc (Ikeja Electric), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network powers lives and businesses with innovation and unwavering drive for excellence. The company began its new phase of growth and expansion on November 1s…
Read more about this company
Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Security / Intelligence
Reporting To: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Specialist
- This role will be responsible for carrying out the unit strategic vigilance activities.
- Prepare Weekly visitation plans based on escalations and customer complaints
- Provide daily feedback report to relevant stakeholders for all escalations and customer complaints where required
- Enforce actions on consumers resorting to theft or illegal use of electricity
- Investigation of complaints assigned and providing technical comments on various investigations.
- Ratifications of penalized customer
- Periodic surveillance checks for both customer and field commercial staff to ensure compliance to company policies
- Periodic Energy and commercial loss audit
- Weekly Performance reporting
- Analysis of MIS reports, provide monitoring oversight for field commercial for effective close out of all escalated issues / complaints.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the team lead and/or Head (Vigilance strategy & Monitoring).
- This role requires a B.Eng. degree in one of the following disciplines –Electrical Engineering or Electronics or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Good Knowledge of metering installation
- Familiarity with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure
- Good knowledge of the electricity supply chain value system
- Knowledge of the electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Energy audit / accounting capabilities
- Business Acumen.
- Discipline & Integrity
- Communication skills.
- Business ethics.
- Great analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to influence others
- Good Intuitive and observatory skills.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.