Wema Bank offers a range of retail and SME banking, corporate banking, treasury, trade services and financial advisory to its ever-expanding clients. In 2009, the Bank underwent a strategic repositioning exercise which culminated in a decision to operate as a commercial Bank with regional authorisation in South-South Nigeria, South-West Nigeria, Lagos and Ab…
Read more about this company
Internal Vacancy- Trade Officer (Aba Trade HUB)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abia
- Job Field Banking
- To manage all trade transactions within the region in line with all approved policies and standards and represent the bank in trade related meeting organized by CBN, Customs and other government agencies in the Zone.
- To review and process Form M & PAAR.
- Release of shipping documents to customers.
- Review documentations and fast track all trade transactions in the region.
- Engage in marketing calls with the business team to harness trade opportunities.
- Engage in training of the region on Trade and its dynamics.
- Attend to trade enquiries while liaising with Head Office on quick resolutions.
- Represent the bank in trade related meetings/ conferences/seminars organized by CBN/Custom and other government agencies in the zone.
- A minimum of first degree in any discipline.
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- Ability to accurately prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Strong willed, high integrity, Intelligent, hard working.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.