Creatrix Empire is a multimedia company that specializes in developing its design, from Company Logos to website design, from flyers to posters and its musical production capabilities, in order to promote sales of designs and music of its signed artists worldwide, from the onset of operations.
We offer a wide range of services from content managed CMS web…
Read more about this company
Social Media Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Reports Directly to: Manager
- The Social Media Manager is in charge of everything related to the company’s social media presence and performance. The role is responsible for planning and implementing a content marketing programme that increases brand awareness with our core target markets through the effective use of social media channels. This will include developing and implementing content marketing campaigns appropriate to the channel being used, monitoring social media channels to respond appropriately to posts, comments, and identifying issues that require escalation.
- Manage and grow the Company’s presence on all social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
- Manage the development of or creating engaging digital content for social media channels – which may include videos, memes, blogs, photos, personal testimonies, infographics, etc.
- Ensure content has a high visual and influential impact and meets relevant corporate guidelines.
- Develop and deliver social media optimization (SMO).
- Stay current with social media trends and best practices.
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt the current process to fit client needs.
- Contribute to the communications and marketing planning across the whole organization.
- Lead daily community management across all central brand social media outposts.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on community management queries/issues.
- Ensure all content is on-brand (working across all channels), whilst managing customer expectations as appropriate.
- Use Google Analytics and other data sources to assess the impact efficiency of social media activity
- Continually survey the social media landscape to identify new platforms, research and analyze trends/opportunities to grow reach/opportunities to connect or convert core target audience.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Professional qualification or evidence of training/development in social media marketing.
Other Selection Criteria (Skills, Knowledge and Experience):
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr etc.) and how they can be deployed.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to tailor content to the platform.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Strong community/engagement group management experience.
- Avid practitioner and follower of evolving best practices and market trends in social media.
- Expert at leveraging social media analytics to improve performance and impact.
- Strong organizational skills, including the capacity to multitask while maintaining attention to accuracy/details.
- Ability to provide an opinion and explanation, receive critique, coordinate messaging, and create design balancing multiple dynamics.
60,000 – 65,000 Naira monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.