Concrete Logistics Limited is a concrete and construction service company and have operated in the Nigerian Market for over 6 years. We have built a strong reputation working with many of the leading construction firms and consultants in the industry.
To us, a building project and service is more than just concrete and steel, brick and glass. They are inv…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
About your job
Restaurant Manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
Detailed Job Description
Your core duties and responsibilities will be as follows plus any other work that the management may deem relevant to your job:
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
Skills, Experience and Education
The candidate is expected to meet the following criteria required to perform the role:
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role.
- Proven customer service experience as a manager.
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff.
- Familiarity with restaurant management software.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
- Acute financial management skills.
- BSc degree or HND in Business Administration; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus.
- Candidate must reside within Ikeja and its environs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.