Lawrence Price and Company Limited is a provider of business solutions and professional services. Our aim is to drive business growth across Africa and Beyond
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Lawrence Price & Company Limited is an organization with the aim of providing business solutions to automate organizational processes.
Pay: Industry Standard – (HMO & Pension inclusive) Deadline: April 10, 2021
- In this role, you will be responsible for the overall client experience with the organization and its products and services.
- You will work closely with clients in identifying, understanding, and meeting their specific needs and pain points.
- Success in this role will be demonstrated by improved client retention and satisfaction while growing new business opportunities with existing clients.
- Seek opportunities to upsell and cross sell products and services to existing clients.
- Nurture working relationships with clients throughout the calendar year.
- Track client’s processes and provide prompt assistance as and when needed.
- Acquisition of accounts, drive revenue, and customer satisfaction and growth
- Coordinate with internal teams to accomplish the work required to close deals.
- Participate in marketing events such as training seminars, trade shows, and product launch events
- Manage clients’ expectations and ensure smooth delivery of client requests
- Customer relations and Business Development.
- Build a positive and trusting relationship with customers.
- Generate ideas for meeting and acquiring new customers
- Promote good company image among customers
- Have good knowledge of competitors and come up with ways to have an edge over them.
- Bachelor’s degree, in Business or Sales, with 5 years relevant industry experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience and proven track record in managing relationships and converting leads into sustainable sales specifically with large corporates/banking/hospitality sector/education sector.
- Demonstrate expertise in building and maintaining customer and partner relationships,
- Ability to work in a diverse environment,
- Service aggressiveness, ability to build sound relationships, professionalism, ethics and a competitive streak
- Understanding of the IT industry, particularly in the Relationship/Commercial environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with effective presentation skills to both small and large audiences.
- Customer-centric mindset, Great problem-solving skills, Excellent people skills, Teamwork, Leadership skills
- Not more than 30 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.