The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light,…
Read more about this company
Performance Management Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Human Resources / HR
- Ability to analyse, design, develop, implement and evaluate performance management systems for a large organization.
- Knowledge of the Balanced Scorecard and the techniques for generating meaningful scorecards.
- Knowledge of other performance management methods.
- Knowledge of Job Analysis.
- Knowledge of Reward Management tools & techniques.
- Experience of providing advisory services for informed decision making.
- Knowledge of different ERP Solutions and Performance Management.
- Good understanding of the macro and micro business environment and of how environmental factors & other drivers affects business strategies & tactics.
- Experienced in providing advice & structure to the process of translating business strategies & tactics into specific objectives/plans that support goal achievement.
- Good understanding of key business functions and how they inter-relate to achieve business objectives.
- Good knowledge of HR functions and the different labour regulations
- Knowledge of performance management concepts, theories & related practices & tools.
- Excellent analytical skills with experience of developing innovative & business-focused solutions.
- Experience of developing structured processes, policies & procedures that support goal achievement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience handling similar role.
- Bachelor degree in related discipline.
- Masters degree is an added advantage.
- Professional certification with any of the following: CIPM, SHRM, HRCI,CIPD.
- Good knowledge Ms office suit.
- Excellent Planning and coordinating skills.
- Ability to effectively solve problems, negotiate and make decisions
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills are essential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.