Etu Odi Communications is a full-service creative Agency, combining insightful brand strategy, creative communication, and engaging experience in helping organizations chart the course from awareness to loyalty in the minds and hearts of its customers. We aim to help clients release the potential of their brand by making sure that their benefits are clearly …
Read more about this company
Online Community Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Provide engaging content for all our online platforms.
- Monitor track and report activities on our social media platforms and respond to requests/concerns in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement strategies for digital campaigns
- Develop content plans for marketing needs.
- Create and implement community communications initiatives.
- Grow our social followings using various strategies
- Engage in online conversations with prospective and existing clients about the company’s services
- Collaborate with other team members to achieve set goals
- Stay up to date with industry and digital technology trend
- Provide insight to the team about the industry, competitors and relevant topics found online
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Build strong relationships with clients and industry professionals.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2-5 years of work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.