Uniterm Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2004. It has grown rapidly with professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. Uniterm is a Nigerian Company owned by Nigerians. The workforce is made up of professionals drawn across the world. Uniterm is under the management of h…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND , Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 1 – 7 years
- Location Rivers
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the machinery and equipment for which they have been allocated responsibility.
- Have understanding and comply with all relevant sections of the Company’s policies and management system.
- Diligently carry out, in a safe and efficient manner, any task which has been directed by an Engineer/Mechanic.
- Be familiar with their duties in an emergency situation and must have a full understanding of, and abide by, Company procedures, policies and instructions.
- May assist with survey work as directed by an Engineer/Mechanic.
- Notify the Senior Engineer, to whom they are accountable, for any spare gear and consumable requirements as applicable.
- Keeping the Senior Engineer fully informed of the progress of any work which has been undertaken, and any defects or problems in their allocated area of responsibility.
- Any other duties assigned by 1st Engineer.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.