Sigma Consult is a key player in business consulting and advisory services within Nigeria with focus on the healthcare industry. We bridge gaps between inputs and outputs thereby increasing the productivity of its clients.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Location: Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains the Sanitary pad equipment to achieve optimum efficiently
- Conduct equipment repair and or assists the maintenance department with major repairs.
- Communicate equipment status and equipment conditions to the shift supervisor and the maintenance department
- Verifies that the weighing systems used in the production of sanitary pad are properly calibrated.
- Verifies that the production and the product match the materials dispersed and is void of foreign materials.
- Verifies that the final product meet with quality parameter and clean in appearance, neatly stocked on a pallet.
- Verifies that the Glue was properly applied with proper qty without mix up
- Achieves maximum production while maintaining quality and completeness of the Product produced.
- Setup the automated production system to efficiency production in a timely manner.
- Maintain the Designated Area equipment with zero Breakdown
- Maintain the spare part Inventory to your respective Area
- Monitor the rejection and make the corrections to prevent rejection and maintain below target
- Load proper material and splicing of respective material without splice Miss
- Clean and maintain material handling, drive side, operation side Area.
- Maintain History card, Red tag and Defect matrix system.
- Applicant must have at least 3 years experience in the production of Sanitary Pads. (This requirementis strict and specific).
- Higher National diploma (HND) in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering and 3-year experience in same field.
- Literate in MS office,
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.