- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Provide friendly and professional service to guests.
- Communicate with food attendant to ensure food products are of high standard in freshness and appearance.
- Offer amenities to guests as needed.
- Respond to guest requests for assistance or information.
- Basic Bookkeeping and Accounting.
- Maintaining and managing inventory.
- Always maintains a clean and professional appearance.
- Follow safety rules, policies and procedures.
- Ensures a safe work environment.
- Answer telephone calls and process phone orders.
- Address guests’ complaints .
- Ensure all customers facing areas are kept cleaned, neat and tidy always.
- Ensure that a ready supply of all service items is always available.
- Adhering to the daily, weekly and monthly cleaning schedule.
- Minimum of SSCE.
- At least two years of experience in the hospitality industry.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Interpersonal and multitasking Skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.