Pushresume was founded by a team of like minded Human Resources Professionals with one goal in mind – to build, and support the African Youth and the brands they work for. One of the ways we do this is through our seamless quality recruitment services – we source and provide the best-suited individuals that meet the Client’s business needs and al…
Read more about this company
Head of Aftersales Operations
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Reports to: Head of Business
Our client is a group of indigenous companies playing in multi-level sectors such as Automotive, Industrial Equipment distribution and maintenance as well as real estate.
Seek to recruit an experienced Aftersales Manager – to manage the aftersales operations of the Automobile subsidiary
- Proven experience as Aftersales Manager of a structured auto dealership.
- Must have the Business Acumen to drive and deliver a profitable business
- Proven experience in managing profitable workshops.
- Understanding of the management of working capital to drive positive business results.
- Familiarity with the technicalities of managing an auto workshop.
- Ability to interpret technical and business financial results.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships amongst executives, partners and the staff.
- An entrepreneurial mindset.
- Work/Educational/Professional Qualifications
- MBA or master’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- First Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing or Engineering courses.
- At least 10 years work experience of which about 4 years must have been in similar or managerial business role.
- Coordinate the operations of all workshops through the Workshop Managers to ensure set targets are achieved.
- Ensure the workshops run at agreed target by making efficient use of resources.
- Develop marketing and sales strategies for driving customers to the workshops
- Drive service marketing activities and ensure effective negotiations for contract renewal of existing large accounts.
- Organize promotional and marketing campaigns to create awareness and service publicity
- Provide periodic reports to management on all after sales activities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.