The Place restaurant-bar-nightclub-hotel with three locations in Lekki, Victoria Island and GRA Ikeja all in Lagos, has over time established itself as one which has survived and isn’t going anywhere but up.
At the Place there is something for everyone. For the busy executive the games room and its bar/lounge are open every day from 5pm, offering a …
Read more about this company
- Open Jobs
- Management Trainee
- Method of Application
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field General  , Graduate Jobs
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
- We are seeking an eager, motivated and young talents to join our growing business as management trainee.
- In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel.
- Comprehensive training will include duties in Research, Strategy and Documentation, Operations and Food Production.
- Must be open to learning new things, be innovative, creative, and interested in learning every function of the business.
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of a second class Upper degree in any discipline.
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical skills, communication, interpersonal and business writing skills.
- A self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- Must possess strong intellect, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- Sociable and outgoing
- Must have passion for cooking and culinary activities
- Must not be more than 26years old as at December 31st 2020
go to method of application »
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full time
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the store and account department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Keep record of transfer of material between store, production and eatery unit
- Timely reconciliation of accounts
- Daily storage key data of financial transactions in database
- Track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Compile reports/summaries on activities
- Minimum of OND in Accounting
- Good Analytical skills
- Highly numerate
- Good knowledge of computer
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
- If you meet the above criteria please send your Curriculum Vitae
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.