Buffalocrete was established in 2008 as K&G Industrial Concept Limited. Our mission is to produce / sell concrete / buildings products and machinery that are affordable, yet meet up with the quality and quantity demands of our clients. We are committed to providing customers satisfaction in products, quality, values and services, maintaining our reputation f…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Manufacturing
We are looking for a responsible Forklift Operator that will be responsible for the transportation of goods and pallets around a warehouse or building site.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. He will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
The role of a Forklift Operator involves the following duties:
- Loading and unloading materials from a variety of vehicles
- Moving pallet-packed materials around the site or storage facility
- Checking loads are secure
- Performing equipment checks and basic maintenance
- Following written instructions and keeping records
- Adhering to health and safety regulations
- Completing physical tasks quickly and accurately.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a four- or five-year forklift apprenticeship program or A combination of over five years of work experience in the trade and some high school.
Salary Range: Negotiable
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.