The QED Group, LLC, is a full-service international consulting firm committed to solving complex global challenges through innovative solutions. We are determined to provide all our clients with best-value services so they increase their efficiency, learning capacity, and accountability to the public in an ever more complex and interconnected world. In 2013,…
Read more about this company
Entertainment Reporters (NYSC)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
This opening is for NYSC members seeking a place of primary assignment in Lagos
- Write engaging news and celebrity stories.
- Monitor & create content for social media
- Good command of written and oral English Language
- Passion for news and entertainment
- Proficient use of social media
Please answer the following questions
- Are you ready to work full-time?
- Is your use of Microsoft Word above beginner level?
- Which Nigeria language can you read and write?
- What makes you a good fit for this position?
- Mention two or three things you have done that are relevant to this.
- What kind of news interests you?
- List 10 personalities you follow on social media.
- What are your Instagram and Twitter handles?
- Are you an NYSC member looking for a place of primary assignment in Lagos
- Which part of Lagos do you live?
- When are you available to start?
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.