Founded in 2005, Royal Power and Energy Ltd. (RPE) offers products & services in the area of power back up, conditioning and protection. Our experience enables us to understand the market, ensuring we offer high performance products and systems that provide a high degree of reliability, manageability, serviceability, redundancy and flexibility of operati…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
Job Requirements, Skills and Responsibilities
- Minimum of one year driving experience within 30-mile radius of store.
- Ability to manage time and routes for a streamlined delivery experience.
- Work well independently.
- Open and transparent communication.
- Familiarity with GPS devices or map apps.
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed.
- Answer clients’ questions about the area and local places of interest.
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.