We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
Data Intelligent Analyst
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Oyo
- City Ibadan
- Job Field Data Science / Research
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Data Analyst will bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design and present it in ways to enhance the department’s efficiency as well as optimizing the decision-making process.
- Additionally, this role helps detect the bottle necks on the supply chain process and boost the negotiation with shipping lines and forwarding agencies by developing analysis and reporting capabilities to identify improvements.
- Work closely with project managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Create and maintain rich interactive visualizations through data interpretation and analysis integrating various reporting components from multiple data sources
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop andimplement data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquiredata from concerned data sources and maintaining databases
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management toprioritizebusiness and information needs
- Process confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Troubleshoot the reporting database environment and reports
- Create best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization
- Evaluate changes and updates to source production systems.
- Provide technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Collaborating with programmers, engineers, and organizational leaders to identify opportunities for process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance.
- Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary.
- Safety, Quality, Health and Environment (SQHE): Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures: Deliver work responsibilities in accordance with agreed organizational standards, approved policies and procedures that may be subject to change or improvement.
- Coordinate and cooperate with colleagues and superiors on work issues to ensure optimal delivery of work responsibilities.
- Prepare, verify and send periodic reports, or any other data reporting material as per work requirement and management requests.
- Participate in arranging and attending of required activities, meetings or workshops as per management request and work requirements.
- Carry out any other duties as per management request or work requirements.
- 4+ years in a Data Analyst role
- Holder of a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Mathematics/Software Engineering/Economics/ Information Management
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, including queries, reports, and presentations
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- High level of mathematical ability
- Programming languages
- Problem solving skills
- A methodical and logical approach
- Advanced computerized models
- High ethics
- High level of Commitment
- Analytical thinking
- Managerial Skills
- Written and verbal communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.