UCMAS started in Malaysia in 1993, but was introduced in Nigeria 2015. The system operates in 70 countries and has trained over one million children. In Nigeria, UCMAS operates in 30 schools in Lagos, Akwa Ibom, Kano, Edo and Abuja.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , NCE , OND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Education / Teaching
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- To train students in courses assigned
- Follow and conform to methods and procedures set out in the courses
- Highly confident and energetic Teacher with good voice clarity
- Should have great ability to make classes interesting and lively
- Deliver value per the standards of the company
- Open Minded in learning new concepts and a team player
- Would always make him available for workshops, conferences and short courses
- Keep and maintain a full and proper student enrolment, attendance and progress registers for the students in your classes
- To maintain students’ academic records and performance.
- maintain the instructional tools made available by the company
- Target oriented person and work with little or no supervision
Education and Experience
- Degree/HND/OND/ Trained Teacher with 1-2 years teaching experience
- Applicants should live within Iagos and its environs.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.