The National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) was established by the National Postgraduate Medical College Decree No. 67 of 24th September,1979, now Cap N59 Laws of the Federation 2004, as is a body corporate with perpetual succession and a common seal. It was set up as the the tertiary institution at the apex of Medical Educ…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Contract , Full Time
- Qualification PhD/Fellowship
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- The College Registrar is the Chief Administrative Officer of the College and is responsible for the day-to-day administration of the College.
- He/She is also the Secretary to Senate and the Governing Board, the highest ruling body of the College.
- The College Registrar is responsible to the College President for the implementation of all policies laid down by the Governing Board of the College.
- Candidates must be registered medical or dental practitioners, holders of registrable postgraduate medical or dental qualifications and must have been a Fellow of the College for not less than ten (10) years.
- He/she should be duly registered as a specialist by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- He/she should possess considerable Academic and Administrative experience obtained in the University and/or Teaching Hospital.
Terms and Conditions
- The appointment is for a term of 4 years and may be renewed for a second term of four (4) years only.
- The terms and conditions are as contained in the conditions of service of the College in line with what obtains in the Public Service.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their thirty (30) copies of a formal application accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of relevant credentials, names and addresses of three (3) referees who should be requested to forward their reports directly to the College President.
All applications must be addressed and sent to:
The College President,
National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria,
KM 26, Lagos Badagry Expressway,
P.M.B 2003, Ijanikin,
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.