LORACHE LIMITED is a marketing management, Human Capital development and Business Process & Strategist consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
LORACHE deals in sales and marketing consultancy and training organisation working across multiple industries, including the consumer goo…
Read more about this company
Business Development Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
A Pharmaceutical Company with a wide range of pharmaceutical/health care products is seeking to recruit career-minded, target driven, focused, experienced and honest professionals to fill the vacant position of:
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Visit Hospitals, Doctors, Medical Consultants daily and introduce DLC services to them.
- Generating Patient Enquiries by coordinating OPDs, Medical Camps, CME.
- Ensure prospective patient gets updated medical reports and submit all relevant document
- for internal processing.
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure agreements with partners are handed over, signed
- and prospective patient cases, who are referred are brought to the office.
- Maintain Partners, Clients and Doctors database in confidence.
- Generate a minimum of 10 queries a month out of which 5 patients must be require advanced medical treatment overseas.
- Collaborate with senior team to prospects and leads and increase the patient base for DLC.
- Bachelor in Pharmacy, Nursing (preferred) if not then in Arts or Psychology.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working with Medical
- Good Customer Service skills
- Proven record of successful deals closed
- Great command of MS Office, CRM and BRM tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impactthe on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.