We make some of the most beloved brands in Nigeria – Cadbury Bournvita beverage, TomTom and Trebor Buttermint confections. We are part of MondelÄ“z International, Inc., a global snacks powerhouse with an unrivaled portfolio of brands people love.
While Cadbury Nigeria and its brands are part of the MondelÄ“z International family, a por…
Read more about this company
Automation Engineer – Candy
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Ref No: R-17756
Job Type: Regular
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
- Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
- This is a leadership role where you will own the technology, maintenance, process and setting for the equipment for the line.
- You will possess deep expertise and will be viewed as the technology expert of the line/s.
How You Will Contribute
- Partner & enable the line leader(s) to deliver the SQCDSM targets-Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Sustainability & Morale for the lines, to ensure Process stability; Participate in the DMS- Daily Management systems meetings at the shift and line level
- Own the technology and process and centerline settings for the equipment and process and has deep technical mastery of the process and equipment; own the Progressive maintenance systems and work processes and the Progressive Maintenance Key Performance Indicators for the line/s along with Centerline Management systems; owns the Repairs & Maintenance budget of the line
- Develop, own and execute the line/s preventive and time-based maintenance systems and plans and builds capability of the team to execute themselves; Build (spends at least 50% of time) technical and maintenance skills of the technicians working in the shifts, so that they are able to operate and maintain their equipment themselves; be part of the PM Pillar, own all PM systems and work process at the line level and lead some of them at the department level
- Partner with the Asset and Reliability team for system improvement and execution of special maintenance tasks; be responsible for Change Management on the line/s, localization of spares and proper break-down analysis and R&M cost reduction for the line/s; represent the department/line/s as the site technology owner in the regional and global technology forums
- Assist in VSU for the new initiatives and enables the VSU team; help the line leader in internal and external benchmarking and reapplication; be the subject matter expert on one of the component categories and will be a trainer of PM related subjects for the plant
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Advanced knowledge (including AM-Autonomous Maintenance Step 4 systems & Progressive Maintenance Step 3) & skill to maintain the dedicated equipment(s)at basic conditions independently, including the execution of AM & PM (BD-Breakdown maintenance, planned maintenance) standards on dedicated equipment(s) and TPM – Phase 3 & 4 tools problem solving tools.
- The capability to lead a Role for the Line. Qualify and coach the next level SWP owners and drive the common opportunity areas across the line in PDCA-Plan Do Check Adjust approach
- The capability to work as the Line Leader, developing and aligning goal/master plan for the line, deploying and managing IDP for the members, coaching team members on their performance management and career development
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.