Zee Express Procurement and Logistics is a privately owned company that provides top notch courier and logistics solutions Headquartered in Lagos Nigeria.
We have a substantial operating capacity powered by a growing team of professional in the logistics industry. Zee Express Procurement and Logistics offers a range of value-added services such as free cons…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA , Others , Vocational
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Compiles and sorts documents, such as invoices and purchase requisition and/or purchase orders, substantiating business transactions.
- Maintain timely and accurate General ledgers to uphold timely reporting. Also ensuring a nil balance on all suspense accounts ledgers after full enquiry obtained (Immediately Database Sync is completed).
- Verifies and post details of business transactions, such as funds received and disbursed.
- Maintain accurate Credit and Debt Management reports (Vendor, Rent, service charge, Bank Guarantee etc.)
- Prepares vouchers, invoices, checks, and other records, and reviews for accuracy.
- Monitors accounts payable and receivable to ensure that payments are up to date.
- Reconciles report discrepancies and problems as directed.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Managing company’s account payables and receivable
- Communicating with clients as regards billings and payments
- Tracking and keeping records of the company’s expenses
- Manage HQ Petty Cash and periodic reporting to Manager for review. Note all petty expenses must be with an approval by the Accounts Manager.
- Undertake any other compliance/accounting duties as advised by the Manager or the MD.
- Compiles payroll data such as hours work, taxes, and insurance to be withheld, and employee identification number, from time sheets and other records.
- Prepares and inputs timesheets for payroll processing.
- Reviews wages computed and corrects errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Records changes affecting net wages such as exemptions, insurance coverage, and loan payments for each employee to update master payroll records.
- Processing payroll checks, vouchers and automatic deposits.
Method of Application
Applicants should Send your CVs to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.