The Beat99.9 FM is a commercial English-medium entertainment, music and information radio station targeted at an informed audience in the 15-35 age group and generally those who are young at heart. It is a full-service station broadcasting entertainment news, topical news, traffic, sports and weather information. All these elements are rolled into our hot an…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Designs, transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Computer edits video segments on a variety of tape and required digital formats.
- Completes trouble and preventive maintenance reports on video and audio production equipment; assists in repair and upkeep of studio and properties.
- Maintains equipment inventory and field and video production schedules.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp the station team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the video
- Input music, dialogues, graphics, and effects
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Collaborate with PDs, OAPs, creative team, and all staff.
- BA qualification.
- 4 – 10 years Experience.
N100,000 – N300,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV with a sample of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.