Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Edo , Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
NB: Vacancies exist in our CELE and USELU Terminals.
- BSc/ HND Accounting [minimum of 2.2] from an accredited/ reputable tertiary Institution.
- ACA/ ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Responsible for all the accounting functions in the Terminal.
- Work with and assists the Chief Financial Officer in implementing account functions for the company.
- Handle all the cash expenses at the Terminal.
- Prepare reports of all movement of finance in and out of the Terminal.
- Ensure that daily call-over and verification are carried out on all transactions posted into the system from the Terminal.
- Assist in producing schedules for remittance/payment of VAT, PAYE and other statutory payments from the Terminal.
- Liaise with the head office to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements to be submitted to management.
- He also ensures completeness of all payments and dr receipts, invoices, Debit/Credit Memos and ensures they are correctly posted into the Accounting System.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Secure Terminal financial information by completing data base backups.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.