Westfield Consulting is a management consultancy firm, specialized in Increasing Your Business Performance. It is our mission to help our clients make the right decisions & improve their organizational performance. As a partner to our clients, we work as integrated members of the team and strive to provide valuable deliverables that meet their goals.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Acquire in-depth knowledge on business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- In-depth knowledge of the company’s business line and optimum promotion of all services and product to prospective client
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
- Develop business and marketing plans to achieve revenue goals
- Involved in company’s branding, product advertising, packaging, media communication activities such as advertisement (online and offline), marketing collaterals, web site and social media optimization
- Writing of technical business proposals (commercial and financial), bill of quantity and quotation for contract bidding
- Bidding tendering
- Maintain a knowledge repository of clients, referrals, RFPs, prospects and presentations
- Close attention to clients referrals, RFPs etc. and have complete understanding before execution
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate high volume of prospective clients
- Manage customer calls and appointments effectively for new opportunities
- Participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices
- Develop a sound and applicable client retention strategies
- Analyze the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution
- Prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan
- Supervise the client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists
- Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, seminars and other social gathering
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to new and existing customers
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme
- Plan, develop and deliver marketing strategies as agreed within timescales
- Preparation (compilation of all documents required) of quotations, tenders and submission
- Any other duty as assigned by management.
Key Performance Indicator
- Sales revenue
- Feed-back from Clients
- Customer service/satisfaction
- ROI on marketing channels
- Reach volume.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 5 – 10 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.