A member company of the Human Resources Solutions Group (HRSG), a team of Human Resource Professionals who offer top graded HR Training, Consulting and Advisory services. Founded in 2002, HRSG was quick to position and established itself as a leading provider of professional HR and Organizational Development solutions.
HRSG is composed of MasterMindsHRSG…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
Location: Mainland Lagos, Lagos
Reporting Line: Programme Director
- The Programme Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of the whole of the Centre’sprogrammes projects and management.
- The role holder will be a key member of a successful team and will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running and continued development of the Professional, Executive and Academic courses and programmes delivered by or through the Centre.
- Provision of high-quality direct services in relation to programme delivery support,academic administration and student support.
- Marketing, admissions, financial management, careers management, alumni services and project placement.
- The Programme Manager will be responsible for overseeing the Day-to-Day Administration of the Campus, while the strategic direction will be provided by the Director.
- The programme manager is responsible for the overall integrity and coherence of theprogrammes offered at or delivered through the Centre.
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff ofdifferent disciplines to produce results in a timely manner and will also be able to developefficient strategies and tactics.
Required Skills / Qualification
- B. Sc./BA Degree in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA/MBA is a plus
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes.
- Good understanding of the procurement process including negotiation with third parties.
- Good knowledge of programme and project management methods including MS Project.
- Proven experience as a Learning Advisor or Management Consultant or other managerialposition.
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.