InterTech Systems Limited is an integrated general services company with core competences extending to oil & gas, engineering and maintenance support, asset integrity management, inspections services, manpower support services, drilling supplies and maintenace, procurement and training support services.
We have developed specific skills in business ar…
Read more about this company
Human Resource and Admin Support Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Human Resources / HR
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 years of experience as an HR/ Administrator Assistant (essential).
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective Human Resource Administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
N60,000 – N75,000 (Monthly).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the email.
- Female candidates only.
- CIPM would be added advantage.
- Candidates must reside within the Island.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.