The Maersk Group is a worldwide conglomerate and operates in some 130 countries with a workforce of over 89,000 employees. In addition to owning one of the world’s largest shipping companies, Maersk is involved in a wide range of activities in the shipping, logistics, and the oil and gas industries.
Read more about this company
Customer Experience Counter Agent
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver excellent customer experience.
- Prompt turnaround of service requests and execution of operational activities.
- Prompt issue resolution and proactive exceptions management.
- Ensure proper and accurate documentation validation prior receipt and processing.
- Own customer registration on the website, onboarding and education on usage of selfservice tools.
- Continuously find ways to improve counter processes and act on them.
- Maintain positive energy and synergy with colleagues.
- Maintain positive collaboration and interactions with crossfunctional teams.
- Clearly demonstrate CARE PRO behaviors in every customer interaction.
- Ensure daily reconciliation of received documents prior filing and dispatch to archive.
- Work closely with the OTCX team to achieve joint objectives.
- Always behave in a manner consistent with and loyal to the Maersk values.
- Minimum HND or BSc in any discipline.
- Proficient use (above average skill) in the use of Microsoft office tools i.e. excel, word and power point etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for Customer Service.
- High attention to detail, proactive person with a service oriented mindset.
- Likes to get it right the first time and can look ahead to avoid issues from happening.
- Able to work under pressure while keeping quality in focus.
- Comfortable with Change Management and capable of delivering high quality before, during and after transformation.
- Good moral compass and ability to work the Company’s values.
- Ability to work independently and within team and meet agreed deadlines.
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- We offer a position in a challenging and everchanging environment in which you will sharpen your industry knowledge as well as your communication skills and techniques. You will have a chance to focus on creating valuable relationships with our current and new customers.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.