IGIT Shipping and Logistics Company offer a wide range of international shipping and logistics services to meet your international supply chain needs. Our experienced global shipping professionals are trained to guide you through the complexities of international shipping. Our strategic network of ocean shipping lines, automated cargo management systems, cha…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Driving
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and general maintenance.
- Performs pre-trip, in between trip, and post-trip inspections (e.g. tire pressure, exterior condition, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the safe operating condition of the vehicle and complying with mandated guidelines.
- Inspects/routine checks all company vehicles
- Fueling of an assigned vehicle before use for the purpose of ensuring hitch-free journey
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in non-restricted areas free of any penalty.
- Gives report on all car conditions per time.
- Complies with all regulations as set forth by the FRSC and any other government agencies.
- Identify and immediately reports repairs needed on the assigned vehicle.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction/maintenance
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle movement.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage (if any) to management.
- Re-park all cars after the close of work daily.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of SSCE qualification.
- Proximity to Lekki/Ajah/V.I/Ikoyi or Lagos Island is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Lagos routes is very essential
- Good communication skill (Oral and written) is essential.
- A deep sense of honesty and integrity.
- Possess defensive driving skills
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Dependable and hardworking.
- Excellent driving record.
- Familiar with all traffic laws and regulations.
- Ability to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Willing to work flexible schedule and locations.
Note: Candidates should possess a valid driver’s license
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.