Noemdek’s advisory practice was established to support international strategic advisory firms with relevant local expertise. We are able to deliver on our promise to our partners because we have a strong team of people trained at some of the world’s top universities who have immersed themselves in the Nigerian business community.
In addition to partnering…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time , Remote
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 – 6 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Oil and Gas / Energy
Job Type: Permanent
The Bidding Analyst is responsible for developing high quality winning proposals for existing customers and potential clients. The Bidding Analyst is in charge of proposals from the tendering stage through submission. The Bidding Analyst is also responsible for following up to ensure the bid document is still in the pipeline of potential clients and advice management on the progress of the bid solicitation. .
Job Responsibilities /Duties
- Ensures bids are submitted with a winning budget and before the client’s deadline.
- Responsible for creating and overseeing a bid – a detailed, costed, persuasive proposal – on behalf of the organization to gain a business contract or offer of work to other organizations
- Involved in all the stages of the management, development, submission and closing of bids
- Reviewing RFPs and other client material to gain complete understanding of client requirements
- Liaising with key members and responding to tenders – experience of writing tenders and drafting pitch presentations is highly recommended
- Ensuring Project management of RFI/RFP submissions and other client/ prospect pitch materials.
- Develop and drive project timelines, coordinating with internal/ external stakeholders and facilitating meetings
- Carry out content management activities, including collecting and updating content for proposal database and extracting best practice content
- Identifying opportunities on which to submit bids and feeding into the decision over whether to bid for the work
- Maintain a comprehensive database of all bids submitted with probability scale
- Devising a successful strategy for winning a bid, including pinpointing the unique selling points (key differentiators) of the organization, knowing the company’s operating and profit margins and understanding the clients’ specific requirements (the client in this case is the organization that is offering the work)
- Researching, writing and/or checking proposals efficiently
- Working with key members of the project team and the client’s organization to obtain the information required to compile the bid (in the construction industry, members of the project team may include estimators, quantity surveyors, design managers and project managers)
- Assessing and addressing the technical and commercial risks relating to the bid they are working on.
- Graduate in Science, Technology, Engineering, Economics or Business Management preferred with 3-6 years of experience in bid management, Oil and Gas, Technology and Transport Sector
- MBA is an added advantage
- Great negotiating, reporting and researching skill
- Very strong written and verbal communication required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Power BI and Excel
The position requires domestic and international travel. About 50 – 60% of travel time
Candidate must be able to successfully complete a background check with sound references.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.