StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competenci…
Read more about this company
Admin Support Associate
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
StreSERT Services Limited – We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the position below:
To provide administrative support to Regulatory Affairs Policy and Strategic Operations Team for Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Consolidation of documents
- Creation of dashboards, trackers and presentations
- Coordination of meetings and minute taking during meetings
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders as needed
- Assist with maintenance of relevant databases (if required)
- Provide timeous support to regulatory policy and strategic operations team
- Efficient document management
- Responding to requests adequately, satisfactorily and timeously for both internal and external customers
- Maintenance of relevant regulatory databases accurately
- Performing all daily activities in line with the company policies and Code of Conduct
- B. Admin degree, life sciences degree or equivalent including HND holders that can handle the major accountabilities
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong data analytics skills
- Proficient in use of cloud-based systems
- Fluent in English (read, write and speak)
- French will be an added advantage
- 1 – 2 years experience in general office admin
- Knowledge and experience in the pharma industry will be advantageous
- Analytical and Interpretive skills; Detail oriented and organized; Ability to set standards and objectives and monitor progress; Prioritize workload to tight deadlines; excellent communication; skills. Cross functional ability, Good interpersonal skills; Innovative, problem solving and decision making ability.
- Behaviors: Attention to detail. – Pro-active, – People-orientated, – Cross functional Team player; Organizational awareness.
- Operations management and execution
- Project management
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward their CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘RA-ADMIN’ as subject of the application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.