LORACHE LIMITED is a marketing management, Human Capital development and Business Process & Strategist consultancy outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
LORACHE deals in sales and marketing consultancy and training organisation working across multiple industries, including the consumer goo…
Read more about this company
3-D Visual Artist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Our client, a real estate company, is recruiting to fill for the position below:
- Taking the design “brief” to record requirements and clients’ needs
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Creation of 3D Architectural Modelling & Rendering
- Rendering excellent imagery of products, for internal and external use.
- Researching and developing pipeline solutions and techniques. Interfacing with design, engineering, web, interior, architects to provide visualization solutions.
- Working with VR/ AR equipment and software and Creation of Motion Graphics
- 3D modeling and Sculpting using Maya or Blender or ZBrush equivalent 3D software
- Create 3D models of the sketches in the computer and modify the design if/when required
- Bachelor’s or HND degree in any field with At least 2- 4 years in 3D design or a similar role
- Must have relative experience working on real estate concepts, with a strong portfolio to prove it
- Proficiency with PBR workflows using texturing software such as Substance Designer and optimizing art for low poly count for mobile apps, VR, or WebXR
- Strong portfolio demonstrating acumen in 3D and real-time concepts (high and low-poly models across various settings)
- Strong aesthetic sensibility: use of color and light, ability to imagine 3D worlds and create them
- Ability to use unreal engine , 3D max software and Experience in Animation, Hologram, CGIs and AR.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.