To lead the future of food processing and distribution in Africa by leveraging the opportunities on the agriculture value chain using revolutionary mastery of research, product design, marketing, quality assurance and unparalleled customer service excellence.
Bready is a high quality driven industrial bakery wholesale and retail establishment owned and ma…
Read more about this company
Sales & Customer Service Supervisor
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Performs in-store and online sales and customer service duties.
- Coordinate all incoming Orders via Phone Calls, Emails and Company Website from existing and potential customers by answering product and service supply enquiries, and suggesting information about our products and services to retail and wholesale customers.
- Resolves Product or Service problems by clarifying the customer complaints; determining the cause of the problem, liaising with appropriate department to decide the best solution to the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Manage and Provide Reports all Daily Retail and Wholesale Sales and Customer Service Records and reconcile all Sales and Customer updates.
- Initiate innovative ideas about how Company should manage and retain Customers
- Supervise all Sales and Customer Service Related Matters on Company Website and Coordinate the Activities of all Sales Reps.
- Minimum qualification: BSC or HND in any related field.
- We would prefer a Female Person for this Position (For Gender Balance)
- Prior Experience in customer support, service and success
- Must possess excellent English Speaking & writing Skills, Computer Literacy and have Proficiency in MS Office
- Good Market knowledge of the Food Manufacturing Industry and Great Communication and Negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with a wide range of People plus Time management and planning skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a one paged Cover Letter introducing yourself with a brief but concise CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.