Waje Smart Solutions is an independent IT service provider offering a bouquet of managed IT services and software solutions. We are a technology driven company that has garnered extensive experience in providing the following information technology related services:
Cloud aggregation & migration.
Business intelligence & analytics.
Read more about this company
Product & Marketing Specialist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Conducting thorough market research, which may include taking surveys, doing desktop research, sending emails, and making calls, and even attending product launches of rival companies.
- Answering all product-related questions in a polite manner and addressing queries promptly.
- Collaborating and strategizing with the business and engineering teams.
- Attending workshops and refresher courses in sales and marketing.
- Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
- Performing product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Assisting with the development of business plans.
- Scheduling training sessions and attending meetings as required.
- Identifying new market opportunities and relaying this information to the Manager and other relevant stakeholders.
- Making helpful product recommendations and suggestions to increase revenue
Education & Technical Skills
- HND or Degree in any discipline.
- 2-5 years work experience.
- Experience in retail, sales, or customer service would be an added advantage.
- Articulate and able to perform demonstrations that engage and inspire.
- Deadline-driven, and willing to travel outside Lagos.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills, as well as great telephone etiquette.
- A strong growth mindset.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.