Blueprint City Estates & Development Company is a real estate and development company that specializes in representing and protecting the interests of our clients in the built environment. We offer services for commercial and residential investment properties that exceeds our client’s expectation, both effortlessly and elegantly.
Read more about this company
HR & Administrative Assistant
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Human Resources / HR
Job Location: Alausa, Ikeja. (Applicant must reside in 20-30 minutes away from the location).
Age: between 24-32
Employment Type: Full Time
Office Hours: 8am – 6PM; Saturday, 10am – 2pm
The Human Resource and Administrative Manager will lead, manage and direct the day-to-day human resource activities, whether permanent, probationary or contract, and other administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the company/office. Support through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all official duties of the company are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
The position allows for growth for the right person. S/he reports to the Business Manager and will be required to provide various staff with support.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Recruitment, Selection, Induction and On-boarding exercises
- Creation of Appointment Letters, Terms of Agreement, and Contracts for staff and agents
- Maintain Physical and Digital Employee records like Contracts, copies of Certifications
- Performance Management, Monitoring and Appraisal
- Fulfilment of all Statutory Obligations of the Company in a timely manner, to prevent sanctions
- Training Need Analysis, Design and Evaluation after training
- Employee Welfare Management
- Budgeting, Profitability Analysis and Cost Control and Management
- Maintain daily records of all financial transactions, including client invoicing and receipt creation
- Bank Reconciliation and resolving of all payment issues
- Periodic research to be able to develop and handle Projects
- Create design and edit letters and proposals to prospective clients
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Receiving and Processing Client, agents and brokers request.
- Provide clerical support to agents and brokers during the sales process, this involvesphotocopying sales documents, scheduling closing dates and securing public information about a property.
- Perform marketing tasks (These tasks include creating advertisements, posting photos andvideos of available properties, producing brochures and fliers, planning open house events, scheduling property tours and answering questions about advertised properties.)
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Database Management
- General office support to include but not limited to Property viewing & inspections, and Campaign strategy designs
- Company social media management
- HND/BSc/MSc./MA. in Human Resource Management, Administration, Employment Relations, Personnel Management, Psychology or related courses
- 3 – 4 Years’ experience in Human Resource roles
- Experience with managing an SME to achieve expected objectives
- Customer service experience
- Working knowledge in Real Estate industry
- Business to Business sales experience
- Excellent writing skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Basic knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping
- Information technology and social media management skill
- Strong interpersonal and emotional intelligence skill
Method of Application
Also include a Cover Letter describing your abilities and why you are the best fit (One page).
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.