Bemil Nigeria Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit / Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1978.
BNL has been servicing the critical service needs of sectors where security and safety concerns are paramount. We provide client-sp…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Driving
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Drives and carries out daily routine inspection and maintenance of the company vehicle.
- Makes sure that the vehicle is clean both inside and outside.
- Carries out the necessary documentation of the vehicle operations daily.
- Promptly complains of any defect in the vehicle under his care for timely maintenance.
- Drives safety and satisfactorily at all times.
- Checks the vehicle everyday as follows:
- Brake in good working condition
- Ffuel level minimum
- Battery terminal and ensure it is well in place
- Radiator water level
- Ensures windscreen-washer bottle is full
- All lights and indicators are working
- Windscreen wipers are in good order and working
- Tyres are in good condition and at right pressure.
- Any other duties as may be delegated from time to time
- Interested candidates should possess an SSCE qualification.
NGN30,000 – 35,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
Bemil Nigeria Limited,
Suite C2, Choice Plaza,
Challenge – Ibadan,
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.