Accelerex Network Limited was granted an Approval in Principle to roll out Agent Network management services in Nigeria by The Central Bank with the mission to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria by providing innovative, simple and accessible financial service solutions to the underserved through a network of most efficient agents.
We are committed to p…
Read more about this company
Business Development Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Abuja , Adamawa , Cross River , Kebbi , Kogi , Osun , Sokoto , Taraba , Yobe
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Promote company’s product and service using different sales Strategies at different location to work towards business expansion and revenue goals, as well as being responsible for Agent recruitment, training, branding, and management.
- Must have 2 years of experience in a Fintech(Agency banking/Mobile Money Operations)
- B.Sc / HND in relevant discipline.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suites.
- Must be resident in the location you are applying for.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title / Location” as the subject of the email.
Note: Accelerex Network Limited [Head Office at Block 1, Plot 8, Memunat Ayodeji rescent, OregunLagos, Nigeria] will collect, obtain and store your Curriculum Vitae/Resume and contact details. The information obtained will be processed in accordance with the highest privacy standard for Accelerex Network’s recruitment purposes only and will be stored in our recruitment database. We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled or any candidate accepts our job offer for the open role. By allowing us have access to your resume, you have consented to the processing of your information in line with Our Privacy Notice for Prospective Employees”.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.