Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Purchasers, also known as purchasing agents, purchase tools, supplies, equipment, and/or parts from various vendors and suppliers. Purchasers work independently in a highly collaborative environment that requires frequent communication and may travel to the warehouse and storage areas within the company to complete their usual job tasks.
● Write Purchase Orders: Purchasers purchase items from vendors and suppliers, filling out all necessary purchase orders.
● Distribute Supplies to the Cafe and Production house.
● Must Update Expense sheet regularly
● Monthly price comparison to ensure the company gets the best deals.
● Shop: Purchasers shop for the best available deals on needed items by looking up prices from multiple vendors and suppliers to find the highest-quality items for the lowest price.
● Process Orders: Purchasers process purchase orders, updating digital files as needed to record purchases made, when money has been received, and all other relevant information.
● Monitor Inventory: Purchasers monitor and maintain inventory levels, ordering new items as needed to keep the inventory fully stocked and supplied.
● Ensure Delivery: Purchasers ensure that purchased orders are delivered by coordinating with warehouse and transport staff.
● Negotiate: Purchasers negotiate new
● Manage Relationships: Purchasers locate new vendors and establish working relationships with them. They also maintain existing vendor and supplier relationships.
Purchasers collaborate with other members of the supply chain, ensuring that purchases arrive in a timely fashion precisely as ordered to keep inventories well stocked.
● Leadership – to work closely with warehouse staff and other staff members within the company, ensuring they are managing purchases properly on their end of the supply chain
● Communication – purchasers work in a collaborative environment that requires coordination with other departments and negotiation with vendors
● Computer skills – to keep digital files updated and manage purchase orders
● Multi-tasking – to manage multiple duties and responsibilities at once
● Organization – to maintain purchase order paperwork and digital files, monitor inventory systems, and ensure deliveries
● Detail-oriented – to find the best rates for purchased items and maintain inventory levels.
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.