We are a firm dedicated to corporate and individual’s development towards the attainment of productivity and High Performance at every level within
the organization and phase of endeavor. We help organisations increase profitability by blocking performance leakages.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
The financial accountant will be responsible for monitoring all financial data and prepare accurate statements for the church, this will include but not limited to the coordination and execution of account reconciliations, budget compilation, and back-up to the accounts payable function.
- Plan, control, monitor finances and ensure adherence to statutory requirements, asses financial risk and strive for operational efficiencies within the organization.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Provide responsive and sound support to the company’s finance function and management
- Ensure timely and robust financial reporting of the finance function for monthly management accounts, budgets, re-forecasts, cash flow, Organize internal audits and other requests
- Advise and update management on irregularities in any financial matters and monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investment and analyze financial trends
- Maintain the general ledger by processing all company invoices, payments, and purchases.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years Accounting experience
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience in Accounting
- Additional professional qualifications like (ICAN, ACA) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting regulations and compliance requirements
- IT proficiency with Advanced Excel skill and the ability to use accounting software
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with strong numerical abilities.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures, taxation and principles
- Time-management abilities and confidentiality
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Sound business knowledge and ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way
- Organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure within the deadlines
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.