Panachora LLC is an American digital media company that publishes information about various topics such as entrepreneurship, health, home, finance, technology, gadgets, consumer products, beauty, lifestyle, and education. We provide educational information to millions of readers to help them solve problems, find solutions and stay inspired.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Nigeria
- Job Field Graduate Jobs  , Media / Advertising / Branding
The website manager is tasked with 3 key responsibilities.
Writing – Create unique articles
- Write, update, remove and schedule well-researched content
- Create, resize and update images or documents
- Perform content research to ensure content is unique
- Perform proofreading
- Develop related content for multiple platforms such as email marketing, landing pages, ads…
Publishing – Publish to WordPress
- Publish content to live
- Ensure content is SEO optimized
- Format content according to publishing guidelines provided
Promotion – Drive traffic
- Effectively use SEO to drive organic traffic to the website
- Perform social media campaign
- Accrue backlinks for the website
- Execute email marketing campaigns
- Perform paid ad campaigns
- Must have functional laptop
- Must have good internet
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Prior experience as a content writer
- Understand effective use of social media platforms to drive traffic
- Experience with SEO
- Knowledge of online writing assistance tools like Grammarly
- Knowledge with photo editing software such as Canva, Pixlr, Adobe.
- Understand grammar rules and article readability
- Professionalism and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- High attention to detail
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Ability to work on multiple projects covering different topics simultaneously
Job Type Full-time
- Competitive monthly salary
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home
- Additional attractive bonus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Candidates can apply from any part of the country.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.