We started as a small scale business in 1965, filling and packaging semi-finished products from the United Kingdom.
Founded by The Late Lady Kate Osanakpo (a London-trained cosmetologist) with the support of her husband, Sir Louis Osanakpo, (a London-trained accountant.), we became known as Kates Beauty Products .
In 1970, we expanded the scope …
Read more about this company
Senior HSE Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Anambra
- Job Field Safety and Environment / HSE
Job Summary: A leading manufacturing firm with a major focus on hygiene products in Anambra state is seeking to hire an HSE Officer to coordinate all safety affairs within its operating environment
– Develop HSE plans, policies & programs, and ensure implementation to achieve OHS objectives using OHA 18001/ISO 45001: 2018
– Advise management and staff on OSH related issues in accordance with best practices and international and local standards
– Develop, design, and conduct HSE training for all staff to enhance HSE culture.
– Manage contractors’ operations and external visitors and ensuring their compliance with safety guidelines and statutory standards
– Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
– Experience in the manufacturing industry is a must
– Minimum of HND/BSc in Engineering or Sciences
– Professional certification in Occupational Health and Safety is required
*N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.