Social Media Designer & IT Support
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience 2 – 5 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field ICT / Computer  , Media / Advertising / Branding
We are looking for a dynamic Social Media Designer and IT Support personnel to be responsible for designing and posting original content on online platforms. The responsibilities of a Social Media Designer include posting content on social media, website, designing graphic material, and attracting consumers via social media.
You should be highly motivated, creative, and possess solid knowledge of marketing competencies. As a top-notch Social Media Designer & IT support personnel you should be a computer literate, highly organized, and able to work with little direction.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Producing content to be posted online.
- Increasing traffic and appealing to target audiences.
- Creating posts, pages, and applications to attract customers.
- Using programming skills to build pages and applications.
- Computer hardware & software maintainance and routine checks.
- Measuring key performance indicators.
- Good communication skills.
- Creativity and Graphic Design skills.
- Proficiency in Marketing disciplines.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Be able to produce original ideas.
- A university degree in computer science or a related field of study.
- Certifications in digital marketing, programming languages (PHP, SQL) etc. (Added Advantage)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
REQUIRED PRIOR EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in relative job
* Prior experience in a strategy-based position
* Prior experience working in a not for profit or in the not-for profit
Method of Application
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.