Mumspring is a Health Tech company, focused on impacting positively in women through pregnancy and their baby’s sensitive years.
At Mumspring, women’s health is core to our mission to empower women and motherstake care and take on the world. No matter what stage you are on this motherhood journey, we’ve thoughtfully put together a series…
Read more about this company
Social Media and Communications Manager
- Job Type Full Time , Remote
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Experience Required: Mid-Senior Level
What we’re Looking For
- Mumspring is seeking a talented person who possesses infinite curiosity and a wicked-sharp creative mind. You’ll lead the Social media and Communications department and help us speak the right language to our internal and external community.
- You will be coming in as a team lead; so we are looking for a go-getter who can take initiative.
- You’ll get the support you need, but we’re looking for an individual who can lead with little to no hand-holding.
- Setup, update and monitor the approved calendar of events and scheduled content across Mumspring
- Fine-tune Mumspring’s voice, brand, and reputation
- Coordinate media campaigns, advertising, and all kinds of PR visibility on print, online, and social media.
- Review monthly/quarterly/yearly content calendars.
- Ensure that Mumspring’s communications and marketing campaigns and messaging aligns with its mission and vision.
- Strengthen Mumspring’s brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision, and value proposition for the short as well as long term.
- Coordinate constructive feedback sessions with the content, social media, and design teams
- Assign writers to each Mumspring subsidiary and clearly define their responsibilities
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience as a Communications/Brand manager
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Interested in the tech and business ecosystem
- Flexible and focused on solutions
- Organized and self-sufficient.
Benefits (This is not an exhaustive list)
- Remote work (we’ll only ask you to meet up for team hang outs or offsite strategic planning meetings.
- Health insurance
- Data allowance.
Method of Application
Click here to complete the tasks
- Send an email with links with Two really good articles you’ve enjoyed reading since the year started.
Interested and qualified? Go to Mumspring on jobs.recooty.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.